Tuesday 1 December 2015

Getting into the Christmas spirit..........

Hello lovely readers,


I honestly can not believe that it is December already. Where has this year gone?

My aim was to blog at least every few months but I've failed ridiculously at keeping my blog up to date. So here's my attempt to really fulfil my passion and get back into blogging.

In light of the fact that its now officially the season to be jolly and Christmas is literally around the corner, I have decided to dedicate a blog post to all things Christmassy. In other words, items that I can only get away with around the Christmas season.

My first item is my personal favourite. A few weeks ago I was in Next with my mum and I absolutely fell in love with a set of duvet covers which were on display. I'm not usually into purchasing items for the house unless need be but these were an exception. They are the most Christmassy and beautiful duvet cover set that I have ever seen and I love them! In the double bed set it comes with the duvet cover and two pillow cases. There are a selection of sizes on the Next website to suit the size of bed.


Next up is my beloved advent calendars. After following various beauty vloggers over the years, I have always loved the alternative advent calendars which they have shown in hauls. Therefore this year I decided to compromise for a slightly different take on advent calendars and purchased the Yankee Candle Christmas advent calendar. Within the calendar there are twenty three candle tea lights and an extra treat on day twenty four. I purchased my calendar from Boots where it was £20 which I thought was very reasonable. There are a variety of scents and the box smells amazing. I was so tempted to open one of the doors to have a sneak peak but made myself wait until today.


Day One...It's so cute!



So whilst talking about advent calendar's I may as well slot a snap of the typical chocolate advent calendar. I usually always have a Cadbury's chocolate calendar just because it's my general chocolate of choice.






Roll on the next item.......Last year I received a hat off one of my family members. This wasn't just any hat, it was a Christmas pudding hat haha! So now its December I feel that I can get away with wearing it outside my house. I believe this particular hat was form Primark and similar hats are available in plenty of stores.

Christmas Pudding on my head!

Last but not least is obviously the Christmas tree. My family have so many decorations for the tree but a few of a favourites are from Monsoon. They sell beautiful decorations and the hand knitted ones are so cute. Many of the decorations have been purchased over the years so I'm unsure if they are available in stores this year but definitely worth a look! My personal favourite is the little sausage dog which I named Francesca.


So there you have it! I have really enjoyed creating this post. Let me know your thoughts and what your Christmas essential items are!

Hope you're having an amazing December!

Lots of Love,

Lizzie xxx


*All photos were taken by myself and are therefore property of www.lizziebeau.blogspot.co.uk.*
*All opinions are my own and I have not been sponsored for this blogpost.*

Thanks for leaving a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment