Thursday 1 January 2015

The beginning of 2015.



The beginning of 2015.

There always seems to be a need to begin a new year with a fresh start and therefore resolutions. I have never stuck to any resolutions for a whole year as by the time January turns into February, the resolutions have disappeared. It’s difficult to say that this year will be better than last year, because how can we predict what will happen and who we will meet. I picture my life as a journey where I am constantly learning and finding who I really am in order to be the best version of me. I try to live my life with no regrets and take opportunities so that I can continue to grow as a person. 

All I know now is that everything happens for a reason and timings are key. I look back on the amazing moments in 2014 and relish how grateful I am for them. But I also look back on the low points and realise that if they had not happened, there is no way that I would be where I am today.

For myself, I see each year as an opportunity to have new experiences and realise what is important in life and therefore what I really want. There is a saying that ‘everything happens for a reason’. I have always been a strong believer in this but as human beings; we ensure that certain things do happen. But then there always seems to be a little luck or coincidence which appears with life events. 

So in 2015 I have visions of how I want my life to turn out and where I want to be. Though I have to remember that I am only 22 years old and that there is still so much more to experience in this wonderful world. 2014 has taught me not to settle with convenience but to make sure whatever I do and whoever is in my life, makes me extremely happy. 

I believe that the key to happiness is to first of all be happy with myself as a person. I know that if I cannot be happy with my life, how can I possibly welcome people into it and make them happy too.

This year, I can only hope and work towards my dreams and life goals. Therefore I am going to follow my instincts and go with what feels right and leave behind what makes me feel unhappy. 

I see my life as having the opportunity to make it however I want it to be. 

So here’s to 2015, another year to learn, love and grow and realise my purpose in this world and what amazing things lie ahead. 

Happy New year

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment