Wednesday 24 September 2014

The beginning of LizzieBeau



The hardest thing about starting a blog is knowing where to actually start and more importantly what to say. So here it goes...........

My name is Lizzie and I am 22 years old. I have wanted to start a blog for some time now and figured that I should buck up the courage and just do it. I’ve had an interest in beauty bloggers and vloggers since I was about 17 years old. Though I feel that my shyness and busy lifestyle has prevented me from engaging properly within the beauty blogger/vlogger community. With that in mind, one thing I have come to realise recently is that if you have an interest in something and are passionate about it, then realistically time constraints and limitations are not actually stopping you from doing something unless you let them.

So welcome to my blog “LizzieBeau”. The name of my blog was inspired by my child hood nickname which was “Lizzie Boo”. So I decided to alter it a little bit and came up with “LizzieBeau” which translates from French to “LizzieBeautiful” haha. The point of my blog is to write about anything really. I want somewhere that I can record memories, thoughts and feelings and anything and everything. Maybe even a few beauty products and hauls.

Anyway, that’s enough of my ramblings. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Love,

Lizzie x

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Lizzie! You have a great writing style, look forward to reading more from you! If you're ever looking for a blog designer to help you kickstart your blog, I'm your girl :)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanyou so much for taking the time to read my blog and comment, I really appreciate it and hope that I can become an active member of the blogging community :)

      xxx

      Delete